We are looking for suitable candidates for Senior Auditor
Due to our business expansion, we are looking for new team member to join our team as below:
- Assist in conduct audit of the client at each audit step
- Meet with client for audit planning
- Prepare audit Plan and revise audit procedures if any
- Perform audit field work in assigned procedures
- Supervise the team members in the conduct of the audit field work and for related audit issues
- Delegate task to team members and review team’s audit work
- Assist in preparing and completing audit report and management letter
- Follow up outstanding issues with client during assignment
- Organise an exit meeting with client
- Organise audit working papers
- Coordinate with audit manager and engagement team leader for any technical and audit issues
- Perform other duties may be required by the assignment
Required Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA is required
- At least 3 years experience in auditing of donor funded projects and private companies.
- Good command of spoken and written English and computer literacy
- Be able to travel and work in provinces for 1-4 weeks during a year
Salary levels will be based on qualifications and experience. Health insurance and training benefits will be provided.
Interest person can send application letter and updated CV to the address below no later than 30 November 2019: or fill our online application form.
ACCMIN Consulting and Services Co., Ltd.
Unit 32, Nongtaeng Nuea Village, Sikhottabong District
Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR
Telephone: 856 21 620424, 620522