We are looking for suitable candidates for Audit Manager
Due to our business expansion, we are looking for new team member to join our team as below:
- Understanding the client's industry and recognize key performance drivers, business trends, and emerging technical and industry developments. Stay informed of general business/economic developments and their impact to the client;
- Acting as the initial point of contact throughout the year with the clients and report to the Managing Director;
- Project management of all aspects of audit including agreeing audit timelines, team briefings, supervision and delivery of audit work;
- Planning and execution of audit fieldwork and statutory reporting across a portfolio of the clients;
- Leading a team including supervising and coaching junior/senior members of staff including promoting audit quality;
- Presenting findings, recommendations, highlighting issues and providing potential solutions;
- Preparing client deliverables, building relationships with the client staff and acting as an ambassador for the firm;
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements.
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in Accounting/Finance;
- Professional qualification: Lao CPA, ACCA, CPA (or international equivalent) will be advantage;
- 5-7 years of experience in financial statement audit of donor funded projects, non profit organizations and private enterprises.
- Experience in Manager or Assistant Manager level in financial statement audit of donor funded projects, non profit organizations and private enterprises.
- Practical knowledge of LFRS, IFRS and ISA
- Experience of management of the audit from planning to supervision and review of the documentation;
- Strong leadership skills and proven ability to provide clear directions and constructive feedback;
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Ability to multi-task with various projects.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Good command of spoken & written English
- Ability to communicate in Lao is advantage
- Computer literacy include accounting software packages
Salary levels will be based on qualifications and experience. Health insurance and training benefits will be provided.
Interest person can send application letter and updated CV to the address below no later than 30 November 2019: or fill our online application form.
ACCMIN Consulting and Services Co., Ltd.
Unit 32, Nongtaeng Nuea Village, Sikhottabong District
Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR
Telephone: 856 21 620424, 620522