We are looking for suitable candidates for Audit Assistant
Due to our business expansion, we are looking for new team member to join our team as below:
The specific tasks will include:
- Perform audit procedures of basic auditing tasks under the guidance of senior auditor/audit manager
- Demonstrate professional scepticism and compliance with fundamental code of ethics of professional accountants
- Demonstrate knowledge in accounting skill, related financial reporting matters when performing assignments
- Commit to develop technical competence through both seeking and offering on-the-job coaching and knowledge sharing
- Commit to adapt to new audit approaches and tools
- Seek opportunities to work together with management and other team members for any technical and audit issues
- Maintain proper working files
- Perform other duties as required by the assignment
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance and Banking. Relevant experience in accounting and/or auditing is not a must but an advantage.
- Good command of spoken and written English and computer literacy
- Be able to travel to work in provinces for 1-3 weeks during any assignment period, if necessary.
- Woman are encouraged to apply
Salary levels will be based on qualifications and experience. Health insurance and training benefits will be provided.
Interest person can send application letter and updated CV to the address below no later than 25 December 2018: or fill our online application form.
ACCMIN Consulting and Services Co., Ltd.
Unit 32, Nongtaeng Nuea Village, Sikhottabong District
Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR
Telephone: 856 21 620424, 620522