We are looking for suitable candidates for Auditor - online working
ACCMIN Consulting and Services Co., Ltd. is a sustainable growth oriented consulting firm that delivers a comprehensive range of accounting, audit and financial management services with an emphasis on system set up, system review, risk assessment, and reporting preparation as well as providing capacity building services to the local and international community in Lao PDR.
ACCMIN entered a contract with executive agencies for financial audit of their funded projects by donors (ADB, BftW and others), NGO, company and banking institutions.
The audit will be carried out in accordance with the International Standards on Auditing (ISA).
ACCMIN is looking for auditor to perform audit assignments on an ad hoc basis.
The objective of the assignment
The assignment will perform audit of ACCMIN audit assignments on an ad hoc basis based on audit manager's areas of expertise.
The scope of work
The scope of work is to:
1. Assist in conduct audit of the client at each audit step
2. Review audit Plan and revise audit procedures if any
3. Perform audit field work in assigned procedures
4. Supervise the team members in the conduct of the audit field work and for related audit issues
5. Delegate task to team members and review team’s audit work
6. Assist in preparing and completing audit report and management letter
7. Follow up outstanding issues with client during assignment
8. Coordinate with audit manager and engagement team leader for any technical and audit issues
9. Perform other duties may be required by the assignment
In order to carry out this assignment, the auditor will have to familiarize with
- Policy and procedures including financial statements, procurement guideline and consultant services guideline
- Client business
- Accounting and financial procedures and system
- Grant agreement between the client and the donor
- ACCMIN QC manual and ISA
- Online audit platform
- Hold relevant professional and educational qualifications. They should hold a relevant professional auditing license/registration in a country that is member of IFAC
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA is required
- At least 3 years experience in auditing of donor funded projects and private companies.
- Good command of spoken and written English and computer literacy
Institutional arrangement and inputs
The auditor will work closely with the audit partner/director of the ACCMIN and its team members during the assignment
The auditor will communicate to ACCMIN manager/director and team member for any technical audit issues or fundamental internal control weaknesses identified in the course of the engagement.
The ACCMIN will provide the following supports:
- Provide all related information for the engagement
- Provide access to online working papers of audit team
- Assign team members to work with auditor through the entire assignment period.
- Make all logistic arrangement for the auditor during the assignment if any
Salary/fee levels will be based on qualifications and experience.
Interest person can send application letter and updated CV to the address below or fill our online application form.
ACCMIN Consulting and Services Co., Ltd.
Unit 32, Nongtaeng Nuea Village, Sikhottabong District
Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR
Telephone: 856 21 620424, 620522